Google Data Studio is the biggest step forward in Google’s data reporting & visualization offering since the launch of Google Analytics in 2005. It’s a giant leap forward from the old Google Analytics dashboards and a game changer for online marketers.
What are main advantages of Data Studio?
- All data in one place
- Simple actions how to use data
- Attractive reports and dashboards
- Collaborative sharing
What can you do with Data Studio?
1. Sync Google Data Sources
The main data sources you can pull in right now include:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Sheets
- Google BigQuery
- CSV files
- SQL databases (coming soon)
2. Organize Your Data
As soon as you’ve chosen the data source you’d like to pull from, you can move on to the customizable live reports segmented by:
- Time periods
3. Design and Finalize Your Google Data Report
What templates are available?
- Youtube Channel Template
- Marketing Dashboard Template
- Ecommerce PPC template
- Adwords Overview Template
- Google Merchandise Store Template
- TV Ad Performance Template