This new feature will allow to increase ROI by all customers using Youtube as one of the advertising channels or traffic source.
You can show personalized ads to millions of viewers across YouTube and video partner sites, based on their past interactions with your videos or YouTube channel. This is known as “video remarketing.” By reinforcing your message with people who have already seen your videos or channel, you’re more likely to succeed in increasing your return on investment.
Remarketing lists are created by linking your YouTube account to your AdWords account. Once you link accounts, you can create remarketing lists that reach people who have done the following YouTube-related actions:
- Viewed any video from a channel
- Visited a channel page
- Viewed any video (as an ad) from a channel
- Liked any video from a channel
- Commented on any video from a channel
- Shared any video from a channel
- Subscribed to a channel
- Viewed certain video(s)
- Viewed certain video(s) as ad(s)